Skip to comments.35 Undeniable Reasons it’s Limbaugh’s Fault
Posted on 05/03/2004 9:56:10 PM PDT by writer33
Make no mistake. Rush Limbaugh is to blame. He single-handedly influences up to 20 million listeners, sitting behind the Golden EIB microphone, scoffing at liberalism and promoting his right wing agenda. He brandishes his Cuban cigars and attacks the left wing with common sense.
Limbaugh is at fault for everything right in the world. His bold assertions create grass roots activism, and encourage independent thinking. So, Ive created a list of 35 undeniable reasons its his fault. Im sure youll see the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and its source.
1. The election of President George W. Bush. "With a direct hotline to Karl Rove, this was inevitable."
2. Advancing conservative talk radio, and promoting hosts, such as Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tony Snow, Mark Levin, and many others. By paving the way for this popular trend, he has wreaked havoc upon NPR and other liberal media markets.
3. For proving that rugged individualism and self-reliance make Americans great Americans.
4. For proving that you can become wealthy through hard work, persistence, and dedication to success.
5. For uncovering incompetence in the Palm Beach attorneys office. His case demonstrates just how important our privacy laws are, and that rogue, political operatives are damaging to America and rugged individuals.
6. For effectively explaining tax cuts. This created popular support for President Bush and made Democrats heads spin.
7. For refuting liberalism on a daily basis. "He is to blame. I hope he can live with himself."
8. For exposing John Kerry as just another Democrat willing to push his socialist agenda.
9. For hammering environmentalists and their defense of the Earths fragile ecosystem.
10. For demonstrating that character in President Bush matters. Yet another reason hes responsible for President Bushs success. "I hope hes happy."
11. For supporting our troops and becoming a patriot, espousing American democracy and freedom.
12. For touting that Ronald Reagan was the greatest President of the twentieth century, and insisting that President Bush could be the second.
13. For exposing the medias obvious bias of the body count in Iraq and their position that pursuing terrorism was wrong.
14. For blaming terrorists for murder.
15. For constantly reminding people of September 11th. "I hope he can stomach his dinner every night."
16. For losing weight, and depriving the left of their fat label.
17. For pushing abstinence. "How dare he."
18. For explaining the simplicity of punishing criminals.
19. For explaining that America is the wealthiest nation on the Earth, and that our poor are really not impoverished.
20. For demonstrating that throwing money at education isnt the answer. "I hope he can sleep at night when defying THIS liberal entity."
21. For stating, There is a God.
22. For writing 35 Undeniable Truths of Life. And for airing that on the radio.
23. For diversifying his EIB staff and frustrating liberals. "This is anti-discrimination of the worst kind."
24. For defining MORALITY.
25. For being a Compassionate Conservative.
26. For working through his back pain.
27. For laughing at himself, dispelling the myth that he is an elitist.
28. For never forgetting where he came from.
29. For having a brother that echoes his sentiments.
30. For touting a wonderful economic recovery through tax cuts and job creation. "How does he continue to broadcast after this? It beats me."
31. For The Way Things Ought to Be and See, I Told You So.
32. For not having Mafia connections, just being an everyday outstanding American citizen. "Can he really look at himself in the mirror?"
33. For explaining what feminism is really all about. "One wonders how his wife can tolerate this sexist, male pig.
34. For creating popularity in the belief that homosexuality is illicit behavior, not genetic.
35. For being sincere and blasting judicial activism.
When Rush Limbaugh wakes up every morning, I wonder if he realizes what he means to America and Americans, what he means to individual conservatives, and what he means to the troops in his support and defense of liberty. Yes. Rush Limbaugh is to blame. He is at fault for advancing conservatism, defying liberals, and rebuking lies of the media elite. For as long as he is on the radio, he continues to threaten socialism, and the oppression that liberals create through government programs and entitlements.
Rush Limbaugh is at fault. Period!
Not just once, but TWICE!
And now, for the uneducated, from "The Dean" himself, via one of the "Senior Fellows" at the "Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies" here they are in all their glory!
1. There is a distinct singular American culture - rugged individualism and self-reliance - which made America great.
2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country's achievers, producers, and job creators.
3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
4. Evidence refutes liberalism.
5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat.
6. The Earth's eco-system is not fragile.
7. Character matters; leadership depends from character.
8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down.
9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century.
10. The 1980's was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history.
11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy every time it's tried.
12. Condoms only work during the school year.
13. Poverty is not the root cause of crime.
14. There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.
15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud.
17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four "R's": reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush.
18. I am not arrogant.
19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniably true.
20. There is a God.
21. There is something wrong when critics say the problem with America is too much religion.
22. Morality is not defined by individual choice.
23. The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals.
24. Feminism was established as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society.
25. Follow the money. When somebody says, " It's not the money," it's always the money.
26. Liberals attempt through judicial activism what they cannot win at the ballot box.
27. Using federal dollars as a measure, our cities have not been neglected, but poisoned with welfare dependency funds.
28. Progress is not striving for economic justice or fairness, but economic growth.
29. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.
30. Compassion is no substitute for justice.
31. The culture war is between the winners and those who think they're losers who want to become winners.
32. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers and then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
33. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the Rodney King verdict. The Los Angeles riots were caused by rioters.
34. You could afford your house without your government - if it weren't for your government.
35. Words mean things.
bump and bookmark
I'd agree with that list of truths.
I think this is where Rush would say "See, I Told You So!"
If there's anyone who would get as big or bigger reception if they ever visited the troops in Iraq...IMHO...it would be Rush Limbaugh. If I had the e-mail address that is guarenteed to get to him I'd send him an e-mail suggesting this.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.